SIGN UP NOW!!!

The Zombie Destruction Run date is April 26th, 2014-To register for the event go to www.battleroadusa.com

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Zombie Promo #6

I had to do another video, since the one I posted earlier had some copy written Creedence music in it that I do not have the rights to...so, I did another one with generic music and had to almost completely redo it, just in order to switch out the music. So here is Zombie Run Promo 6 (actually number 11 or so...)


This is only my second attempt at filming and editing so no comments on how much I suck at it ok? And I want to remind everyone that the whole reason for doing an event like this, (for us), is to have fun.

First rule is be safe, second is to have fun and third is to see how our strength, speed and stamina match up with our shooting skills and run planning. And I hope that is how this event turns out. 

                                                                           Fun.

The BattleRoadUSA.com website is set up with an eventbrite link now so you can begin preregistering. We are going to need about 25 or so ROs who will run the event free the day before, Friday February 22, 2013, and then RO for the event day on Saturday the 23rd. You can send an email to mark@battelroadusa.com to let him know if you want to be an RO for the event.

Scout-


No comments:

Post a Comment